Yorkshire and Humber Directors of Public Health Network
YHPHO has become part of Public Health England, joining its Knowledge and Intelligence Team (Northern and Yorkshire).
This page is an historical archive only.
The Yorkshire and Humber Directors of Public Health network was set up in Autumn 2006. It brings together all the Directors of Public Health in the Yorkshire and Humber region on a regular basis to:
- Review progress in tackling the main public health issues:
- Share data, research and best practice on health improvement and tackling health inequalities:
- Provide a leadership and support forum for the public health community:
- Discuss and agree the way forward on common policy or practice issues:
- Network other useful information and resources.
The network is facilitated by NHS Yorkshire and Humber (Strategic Health Authority) and supported by the Yorkshire and Humber Public Health Observatory.
Last Updated: Tuesday, 29th November 2011